(Last Updated: August 12, 2011)
2. CONTROLLING INFORMATION YOU SHARE You decide what information you share with others by the settings that you choose when using the application. These settings can be changed by you at any time by opening the settings menu when using the application. You can also choose not to share any information.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT We may ask you for certain information referred to on this site as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include, but is not limited to, items such as your name, your username, address, date of birth, age, gender, and e-mail address. We may also collect the Unique Device Identifier (“UDID”) of your mobile device. The UDID is a unique sequence of characters which can be used to identify your mobile device. We will not share your UDID with anyone. You may also post a photo and a statement about yourself. You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our website or the application. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the site where such information is requested. hicup will not attempt to validate your email address or other personal information that you submit.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU You can store the personal information in the application. You can also choose to share your personal information with others using the application. User chat messages will be stored for 7 days. We may also use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide products and services to you, including, but not limited to, the following: A. To administer the use of the application; B. To analyze visits to the website and application downloads to learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interests and needs, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in. C. To serve up advertisements to you and to email advertisements to you based on the information supplied by you.
9. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION 9.1. Security Measures In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through our website, we have implemented various commercially reasonable security measures. The data we collect will be stored on cloud servers protected by firewalls with access permitted only to registered administrators. Access to the data stored on the databases is strictly controlled and limited to designated programmers. 9.2. Risk of Interception Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out personal information online including information that you share in the chats using the application there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While JGDG, INC. strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this site and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume.
12. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION – COOKIES A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used for such activities as remembering your user name and password, if you use such a feature on this site. You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (such as Mozilla, Firefox, or Internet Explorer). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the website you visit and you may lose access to some of its features.
13. DELETING OR MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION You may cancel your registration at any time, and you may opt out of receiving any e-mails from JGDG, INC. Additionally, you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database. You may opt out, or delete or modify your personal information, by visiting our website registration page using the application and following the instructions provided. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information when it changes.